Location, location, location. It is possibly the most vital element to consider before buying a property in Dubai.
Choosing a perfect location for your family can be a challenging thing. Nearby groceries & retails, good schools and public transport are just a few things to consider while choosing the best place to live in Dubai.
There are a lot of other things that you must consider before buying an apartment or villa in Dubai.
The area with promising future development is the best to live for families. The best neighborhoods in Dubai will always have a plan for public infrastructure, schools, transportations, hospitals, etc.
Neighborhoods with low crime rates are also the first priority for families living in Dubai.
Best Areas to Live in Dubai for Families
All the communities mention below are providing all the necessary facilities that are necessary for family living in Dubai.
Keeping all the consideration of the best residential areas in Dubai in mind, we have put together some of the best communities for families in Dubai.
- Emirates Hills: If you’re looking for the best villa community in Dubai then this one is the most well-known and family-friendly gated community. With world-class amenities, parks, offices and easy access to Sheikh Zayed Road, this is one of the good places to live in Dubai.
- Downtown Dubai: Downtown Dubai the home of the world tallest building Burj Khalifa, the beautiful lakes surrounding its boundaries, the timeless dancing fountain lining the famous Burj Khalifa Boulevard, the Dubai Mall and other boutique shops and entertainment hubs. Downtown Dubai is very popular among both locals and expats for comfortable and luxury family living.
- Dubai Marina: Another best community to live in Dubai with family. This seafront place offers a combination of commercial and residential properties along with lots of dining and retail options.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence: JBR is Dubai’s magnificent waterfront neighborhood by Dubai Properties. The status of Jumeirah Beach Residence is simply exceeded by its luxurious standards, describing the unmatched vision and unique planning. This best areas to live in Dubai is conveniently located off the Sheikh Zayed Road and in close proximity to Dubai Internet City. JBR offers laid-back living in the heart of New Dubai.
- Arabian Ranches: This desert-themed luxury neighborhood famous for its architectural villas. Emaar Properties‘ Arabian Ranches is located near the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Polo. It offers villas for sale in Dubai with best-in-class amenities and peaceful surroundings.
- Mirdif: Another best place to live in Dubai for families. With nearby retail and dining facilities, this place is very popular among Dubai families. You can do all the g in one go. Mirdif is also the best affordable places to live in Dubai.
- Palm Jumeirah: Palm Jumeirah is a famous and popular area amongst families in Dubai. Its rich location and luxurious projects have made it one of the best locations to live in Dubai. It offers everything you need from supermarkets and restaurants to specialty shops.
- Emaar Beachfront: One of the newest communities in Dubai by Emaar. Emaar Beachfront is an exclusive residential community within the new maritime epicenter of the UAE, Dubai Harbour. Emaar Beachfront is an island community with an accessible, well-connected location.
If you’re looking for the best community with top standards and facilities than you must check Business Bay apartments for sale, villa for sale in Expo Golf Dubai, Seashore Mina Rashid, or directly contact Real Estate Company in Dubai Realty Bridges for the best option for you and your family.
For all the latest real estate news, guides, tips, events updates, and real estate blogs from Dubai, UAE and GCC, visit RealtyBridges.com. Also subscribe us on YouTube to find the new completed and off plan projects in Dubai