From 925,000 AED
Overlooking the sparkling Dubai Water Canal as well as the iconic Burj Khalifa, MAG 318 Downtown Dubai has 439 studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, each having a private balcony and allotted parking.
The upscale residential tower has been designed for maximum comfort and style with impeccable interiors and a host of amenities. Furthermore, its sought after location comes with easy access to Sheikh Zayed as well as Al Khail roads, that connect you to major destinations across Dubai.
In addition, the lively neighborhood has a multitude of facilities for the leisure and comfort of its residents, including hotels, health clinics, fitness centers as well as the Dubai Mall’s upscale retail shops and restaurants.
MAG 318 by MAG Properties is a luxury development that offers apartments for sale in Downtown Dubai range from studio, 1 and 2-bedroom units with easy access to world-class attraction and destinations.
MAG 318 Highlights:
- Elegant retail spaces
- Canal front living
- Burj Khalifa view apartments
- State-of-the-art gym
- World-class swimming pool
- Balconies and parking spaces for each unit
- Grand entrance
- Upscale interiors
Reasons to Invest in MAG 318
- Closer proximity to the Downtown neighborhood and the perks and lifestyle that come with it.
- Downtown and Business Bay are ranked 2nd and 3rd respectively among the off-plan apartments transactions, indicating popularity in the market.
- Business Bay is the central business district comprising of commercial (19%), mixed-use (59%) and residential (22%) developments along the Dubai Water Canal.
- Downtown is home to some of the city’s largest landmarks including Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Fountain. The location is also known for Souq Al Bahar and Emaar Boulevard.
- Rent performance: Both Downtown and Business Bay were among the top
- 5 highest-annual-rent locations. Downtown was 2nd and Business Bay was 5th.
- Price performance: Downtown and Business Bay are among the top 10 most expensive destinations in Dubai. Downtown is most expensive and Business Bay ranks 7th. The proximity to Downtown, therefore, increases the market value of MAG 318.